Detectify announces presence at Black Hat USA. In-person and virtual participation in leading cybersecurity conference will empower companies to keep web applications secure with help of ethical hackers
STOCKHOLM — Aug. 2, 2021 – Detectify, the SaaS security company powered by ethical hackers, today announced its presence at premiere cybersecurity conference Black Hat. The hybrid event will feature Virtual Trainings from July 31-August 3, and Detectify will be present for the in-person portion of the conference in Las Vegas, Nevada August 4-5.
Detectify automates the research of hundreds of ethical hackers to keep web applications secure for information security defenders across global tech organizations to small startups. The company’s Crowdsource Community finds web vulnerabilities that Detectify then integrates into its products, enabling customers to benefit from the inside knowledge of ethical hackers.
Attendees can meet the Detectify team at booth #1667 at Black Hat to participate in the following:
Learn about Detectify at Black Hat
Detectify will be showcasing its solutions powered by ethical hacker research—Deep Scan and Asset Monitoring. Get an up-close look at how:
- Deep Scan lets users automatically scan custom-built apps, find business-critical security vulnerabilities, and strengthen web application security.
- Asset Monitoring strengthens the security of all Internet-facing subdomains of applications, detecting exposed files, vulnerabilities, and misconfigurations that a DAST scanner might miss.
Meet a cybersecurity influencer
Self-proclaimed recovering hacker of 20 years, Alissa Knight is a cybersecurity influencer, content creator, and community manager as a partner at Knight Ink.
Knight will be at the Detectify booth #1667 beginning at 2:30pm PT on Thursday, August 5. While at the booth, she will be filming an episode for KnighTV, her weekly show on hacking and securing embedded systems. Attendees are encouraged to stop by to say ‘hello’ and ask any questions they may have regarding API security and how to test it through fuzzing.
Vote for a #hackerhero
There are many ultra-talented hackers out there, but Detectify wants to hear from Black Hat attendees which hacker stands out amongst the noise. Conference-goers can vote for their #hackerhero in-person at the Detectify booth #1667, or on the conference’s virtual platform.
In exchange for participation, Detectify will make a donation to Hackers for Change for each vote received. Hackers for Change works to educate and enable charities to protect their computer and information systems so that they can focus on maximizing their social impact.
- Where: Online and in person in Las Vegas, Nevada at booth #1667
- When: Online July 31-August 3 and in person August 4-5
- What: Visit Detectify at booth #1667 at Black Hat for product demos, a meet-and-greet with cybersecurity influencer Alissa Knight, and voting for Detectify’s #hackerhero campaign
- For more information, please visit: https://detectify.com/events/black-hat
- Detectify at Black Hat
- Detectify Crowdsource
- Detectify Deep Scan
- Detectify Asset Monitoring
- Detectify Website
- Detectify Blog
- Join the conversation on Twitter
- Stay connected with Detectify on LinkedIn
At Detectify, we believe that world-class cybersecurity knowledge should be accessible to everyone. Detectify automates the latest security findings from leading ethical hackers and brings it into the hands of security defenders and web application teams. Powered by a network of handpicked ethical hackers, Detectify’s security solutions check your application beyond the OWASP Top 10 and helps you stay on top of threats in the cloud.
Visit us at detectify.com to learn more.
For more information, please contact:
Fredrika Isaksson, PR Manager
+46 (0) 76 – 774 96 66
Offleash for Detectify